Community Clinic is committed to responding to the needs of our community
Community Clinic is working with regional providers and state health departments to have current, accurate information about this pandemic and the novel corona virus. The five acute care sites are offering screening and testing for respiratory illnesses like flu, strep throat, and COVID-19. Patients experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath are highly recommended to call to make an appointment or drive-up to one of these acute care sites for evaluation. Community Clinic will continue to offer COVID-19 testing based on current CDC screening and testing guidelines in conjunction with other regional health providers in Northwest Arkansas. Cash price for COVID-19 test is $100. This price is not reflective of the amount paid by patients.
- Same Day Appointments Available at Acute Care Sites and Drive-Ups Welcome
- Call or Text 1-855-438-2280 for an appointment
- Now offering Telehealth Visits
- While providing quality, affordable care for Northwest Arkansas and practicing social distancing, Community Clinic now offers video and phone visits. By offering virtual visits with our providers, we can deliver safe and reliable care and disease management for our community.
- Visits best suited for Telehealth:
- Lab Review
- Behavioral Health
- Medication Refill
- New Patient Visit
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hospital Follow-Ups* *May vary on reason for ER visit
- Preparing for your Telehealth visit?
Acute Care Sites:
Siloam Springs Medical – 500 S Mt Olive St #200, Siloam Springs, AR 72761 – Hours M-F 8-5
Rogers Medical and Pediatrics – 1233 W Poplar St, Rogers, AR 72756 – Hours M-F 8-5
Fayetteville Medical – 162 W. Martin Luther King Blvd. Ste. 13-14, Fayetteville, AR 72704– Hours M-F 10:30-4:30pm
Springdale Medical and Pediatrics – 614 E Emma Ave Ste. 300 Springdale, AR 72764 – Hours M-F 8-5
Elmdale Elementary SBHC – 420 N West End St, Springdale, AR 72764 – 8am – 4:30pm
How You Can Help Community Clinic