Community Clinic is committed to responding to the needs of our community
Community Clinic is working with regional providers and state health departments to have current, accurate information about this pandemic and the novel corona virus. Patients in need of medical care, including COVID-19 testing, can call or text 855-438-2280 for an appointment. We also offer testing without an appointment at select sites. Community Clinic will continue to offer COVID-19 testing based on current CDC screening and testing guidelines in conjunction with other regional health providers in Northwest Arkansas. Cash price for COVID-19 test is $100. This price is not reflective of the amount paid by patients.
- Where to get Vaccinated:
Springdale Community Clinic
Rogers Community Clinic
Also here is a link to the NWA Council vaccine schedule/calendar https://nwacouncil.org/vaccine-calendar/
- How much will the vaccine cost?
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free to everyone. You may be asked to present an insurance card, but you are not required to be insured, and no payment will ever be collected for the vaccine.
- Who can get vaccinated:
- All Arkansans age 12 or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Why get Vaccinated:
- Prevent you from getting COVID-19 or from becoming seriously ill or dying of COVID-19
- Prevent you from spreading the COVID-19 virus to others
- Add to the number of people in the community who are protected from getting COVID-19
- Prevent the COVID-19 virus from spreading and replicating, which allows it to mutate and possibly become more resistant to vaccines
- Vaccine incentives: https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/images/uploads/pdf/COVID_Vaccine_Incentive_QA_5.26.21.pdf
- Fully vaccinated, now what?
- See the Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
Patient & Visitor Updates
- Community Clinic policy for patients & visitors
- Masks – We require masks to be worn at all times upon entering any Community Clinic campus.
- Limited capacity – We currently have waiting rooms open for patients to wait until their visit, but patients are also invited to text upon their arrival if they would prefer to wait in their car.
- How to schedule and when you should schedule a COVID-19 related visit? – Call or Text 1-855-438-2280 to make an appointment, including for COVID-19 tested due to exposures or if you are symptomatic.
*At this time, Community Clinic is not offering COVID-19 testing for travel requirements
Community Clinic offers Rapid Testing, PCR Testing, and Antigen Testing:
- Same Day Appointments Available and Drive-Ups Welcome
- Call or Text 1-855-438-2280 for an appointment
Community Clinic offers testing off site with the use of the new Mobile Unit. If you are in need of testing from the safety of your home or for your business, please contact us to arrange this service.
Now offering Telehealth Visits:
- While providing quality, affordable care for Northwest Arkansas and practicing social distancing, Community Clinic now offers video and phone visits. By offering virtual visits with our providers, we can deliver safe and reliable care and disease management for our community.
- Visits best suited for Telehealth:
- Lab Review
- Behavioral Health
- Medication Refill
- New Patient Visit
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hospital Follow-Ups* *May vary on reason for ER visit
- Preparing for your Telehealth visit?
Watch this video in advance of your first Telehealth appointment:
How You Can Help Community Clinic