Community Clinic is committed to responding to the needs of our community
Community Clinic is working with regional providers and state health departments to have current, accurate information about this pandemic and the novel corona virus. Patients in need of medical care, including COVID-19 testing, can call or text 855-438-2280 for an appointment. We also offer testing without an appointment at select sites. Community Clinic will continue to offer COVID-19 testing based on current CDC screening and testing guidelines in conjunction with other regional health providers in Northwest Arkansas. Cash price for COVID-19 test is $100. This price is not reflective of the amount paid by patients.
Community Clinic offers Rapid Testing, PCR Testing, and Antigen Testing:
- Same Day Appointments Available and Drive-Ups Welcome
- Call or Text 1-855-438-2280 for an appointment
Community Clinic offers testing off site with the use of the new Mobile Unit. If you are in need of testing from the safety of your home or for your business, please contact us to arrange this service.
Now offering Telehealth Visits:
- While providing quality, affordable care for Northwest Arkansas and practicing social distancing, Community Clinic now offers video and phone visits. By offering virtual visits with our providers, we can deliver safe and reliable care and disease management for our community.
- Visits best suited for Telehealth:
- Lab Review
- Behavioral Health
- Medication Refill
- New Patient Visit
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hospital Follow-Ups* *May vary on reason for ER visit
- Preparing for your Telehealth visit?
Watch this video in advance of your first Telehealth appointment:
How You Can Help Community Clinic