We believe that quality, comprehensive health care should be available to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay. That’s why we offer all of our services at a cost that is appropriate to each patient’s financial situation.
Community Clinic offers a discount for services to our uninsured and insured patients. That discount is determined by income and household size. To determine what discount you are eligible for, please bring Proof of Income (POI) to your first appointment.
Accepted forms of POI
- Two (2) consecutive paycheck stubs or payroll statements for current year
- W-2 form or last year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return (for most current year)
- TEA, SSI or Social Security statement of benefits or current earning statement
- Unemployment or Workman’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Veteran’s Administration or Railroad or other retirement statement of benefits
- Child support or divorce degree with alimony information
- Employer verification form, completed by employer
- SNAP (Food stamp program) statement of benefits with income shown